NEW FOR 20-21 SCHOOL YEAR
We are not collecting fees for student's at this time. Should we move into a different phase other than phase 1, we may ask for a prorated portion for school fees. Otherwise please see the Meadowlark Communication 8-18 for info on supplies needed for each LC.
Meadowlark School does not have a traditional school supply list for each grade level. Instead of sending you a grade specific school supply list, we are asking for a $90 per student 1-8th grade, $45 for Kindergarten, and $0 for PreSchool one time contribution.
Benefits of a one time student contribution are:
- YOU save time and money
- WE have bulk purchasing abilities that allow us larger quantities at discounted rates
- WE will have school wide supply consistency
- WE will purchase as needed throughout the school year which allows us not to have to store them and avoids purchases of unneeded items
- YOU will not be asked to purchase additional school supplies throughout the year
- BONUS: Typical field trip admission fees will be covered so all you need to do is sign the permission waiver when the field trip comes up in the school calendar! Overnight and/or special events may require us to ask for an additional donation.
**Please purchase your student's personal headphones**
To make your one time student contribution, please login to the Maverick Webstore (RevTrak) HERE.